If you’re reading this article, you’ve likely heard about CBD’s incredible benefits, but are unsure of where to start. There are CBD gummies, face creams, toothpastes, beverages, supplements, even pet treats – and that’s only skimming the surface.
In other words, variety is not an issue. Not one bit. Instead, the issue is choosing the right CBD solution for your needs.
And for many, it’s in the form of a pure CBD oil tincture – a form that’s low calorie, smoke-free and discreet. Not to mention highly therapeutic.
On top of this, it’s also extremely easy to make!
Here, in this article, we’ll provide you the most simple and effective recipe in how to make CBD oil from isolate, so that you’ll have the most refined form of CBD in treating your ailments.
Why Learn How to Make CBD Oil from Isolate?
There are many advantages for making CBD isolate oils over the full-spectrum variety, along with purchasing in-store. Here are a few to consider.
Starting with cost, if you’re suffering from more hard to manage conditions like Epilepsy, you’ll require a higher dosage to curb your daily symptoms – for such a condition its at least 200 mg daily. Meeting high dosage requirements is extremely challenging when using Full Spectrum CBD oil because measuring exact cannabinoid profiles in Full Spectrum is a tricky, tricky task.
Along with this, such oils come in tincture sizes of 100-1000mg, meaning a full bottle would last only a couple of days. This results in astronomical expenses for your bank account in the long run. If cost is an issue, making a CBD oil from isolate from home is an EASY solution.
No Psychoactive Influence
Pure CBD isolate oils are also completely devoid of THC, while Full Spectrum anything contains at least 0.3% THC. If you’re sensitive to THC, as many people are, such an amount is still strong enough to provide an unwanted experience. It’s also still enough create adverse reactions, along with being detected in drug tests. Definitely something to consider.
Knowing this, it’s clear that making CBD isolate oils over a full spectrum CBD oils and instead of purchasing in-store is the ONLY option for some. Here’s an easy recipe of how to make CBD oil from isolate!
How to Make CBD Oil with Isolate Recipe
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 1 Hour 5 Minutes
Yield: 200mg CBD Tincture
1. Begin by weighing out the 99% CBD Isolate. As long as you keep the correct dosage in mind, any amount will work. However to keep things clean we are going to use 2000mg of CBD Isolate.
2. Get your funnel, and very slowly start adding the CBD Isolate in the glass dropper bottle. Just like the amount of CBD, feel free to choose the size of glass dropper bottle you’d like to use. We’ll be using a 60ml bottle.
3. Now that we have the Isolate in your glass jar, it’s time to add our carrier. We have chosen MCT Isolate, as it increases the bio-availability of CBD into our bloodstream.
4. Once all the ingredients have been added to your 60ml glass dropper bottle, give it a shake and a half. By that we mean for a minute. This will ensure everything is mixed properly and you aren’t left with floaters. If there is still a bit of CBD Isolate visible, just give it another shake.
5. Let the CBD Isolate oil in the glass dropper bottle sit for an hour. This will allow everything to settle properly and bind.
Congratulations, you’ve just learnt how to make CBD oil with isolate!
With this recipe, every ml dropper will contain 33.33mg of CBD. If you’re unsure of how to dose using CBD, read further!
Dosing CBD oil tinctures is incredibly easy. However, for the best results it’s always good to start a bit lower and work your way up to the recommended dose. This ensures you find your optimal CBD dosage, which could be lower than you expect or were told.
Here’s more information on CBD dosing!
- Chronic Pain: Start with 2.5mg of CBD
- Epilepsy: 200-300mg of CBD (orally) daily.
- Movement Problems due to Huntington’s Disease: Start with 10mg of CBD per kg of body weight daily for six weeks (orally)
- Sleep Disorders: 40mg-160mg of CBD (orally)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) symptoms: Cannabis plant extracts containing 2.5-120 milligrams of a THC/CBD combination daily for 2-15 weeks. Patients typically use eight sprays within any three hours, with a maximum of 48 sprays in any 24-hour period.
- Schizophrenia: 40-1,280mg oral CBD daily.
- Glaucoma: A single sublingual CBD dosage of 20-40mg (>40 mg may increase eye pressure).
Living a Healthier Life with CBD Oil Tinctures
Many of us live with debilitating ailments. The subsequent symptoms can easily hamper very basic activities and functions, making a normal day as excruciating as a full blown Iron Man triathlon.
By using our how to make CBD oil from isolate recipe, hopefully your days will be less excruciating and you can begin the journey of healing. One drop at a time!
Best of luck!